We take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of our users throughout their use of our website. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
[company name] is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
In this Privacy Notice, we aim to explain clearly what personal data we collect, why, how we use it, who we share it with and your rights in relation to it.
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Personal details you enter into our contact forms such as, name, email address, company, position;
- Your correspondence and communications with us;
- Data which allows us to recognise how you use this website. This data is collected by cookies and similar technologies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. We use Google Analytics which is a web analytics service provided by Google, who set a cookie to collect standard internet log information and site visitor behaviour in order to evaluate use of our website and compile a report for us. Information about your use of our website and your IP address is transmitted to Google and is used by us to evaluate use of our website, compile reports on activity and create profiles of aggregated visitors using Google Analytics demographics. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help or Settings facility provided with your browser.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR DATA
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
SHARING YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not share any data with any third parties, other than that which is collected by third party cookies (Google Analytics) as outlined on this page.
- You can ask us what personal data we hold about you;
- You can ask us to update any out-of-date data about you;
- You can request that we delete all of your personal data;
This is not a definitive list of your rights, and only outlines those points which are relevant to the minimal amount of data which is collected through our website. You can find out more by visiting ico.org.uk
If you wish to take any of the steps outlined above you can do so via email to our Data Protection Officer at [email address] or write to our Data Protection Officer at [company name].